Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Many Pies!

Hello there! I'm glad it's so close to Friday. And next week is a three day work week, the very best kind of work week! I'll be spending a lot of time with my family. I'll be seeing them Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. My sister will be home for a few days, and my relatives from Texas are flying in on Tuesday. 
On Wednesday night Bob and I are going out to a bar with some friends. We're going to be walking there, hope it's not too cold! Also hope it's not super packed at the bar. The night before Thanksgiving is the busiest bar night of the year. But, when we went out last year, it wasn't crazy busy at this bar. (The same one we're going to Wednesday.)
Tonight I'm not doing much. Just going to read and watch TV. I can't wait to go to Bethlehem on Sunday! Bob and I are meeting our two friends there. We're going to the Christmas market, and then eating at Brew Works. Brew Works is one of my favourite restaurants!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that my mom recently made me. I wore it on another blog post, as well. I like it paired with the cropped red cardigan, as well as the jean jacket.














Dress: Handmade by my mom!
Sweater: Kohl's
Jean Jacket, Belt: Target 
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

 
~Bye bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment