Thursday, November 7, 2013

A New Handmade Dress!

Hello there! Ahh, so close to the weekend now. Tonight Bob and I went to my great uncle's house for a little while, and my parents met us there. He lives only five minutes from us. My mom gave me two dresses that she just finished making for me, she also brought a dress with her that she's giving me for Christmas, I wanted to try it on and make sure it fit me. I love all three of the dresses! The dresses she made me look so great, she always does a perfect job with them. I'm lucky! It saves a lot of money too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of the dresses that my mom just finished making for me! I already had a pie print dress from Modcloth, except that the background is light blue, the colours of the pies are a bit different, and also the shape of the dress itself is different. I really love both of them though. Also, as seen below, I can't stop wearing my new fruit flats! And this cropped red cardigan has been getting a lot of use. It goes with so many of my dresses.
















Dress: Handmade by my mom!
Sweater: Kohl's
Belt: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Shoes: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment