Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Retro Polka Dots

Hello there! Ahh, the two worst days of the week are over with, so I'm happy about that! It flurried a little bit early this morning, but luckily nothing stuck on the roads. I'm not doing much tonight; I ran to Target after work, going to read more of "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" and watch "The Biggest Loser." Target has all their Christmas stuff out now. I love looking at all of it!
I'm looking forward to Saturday night! My parents are coming over for dinner, and Bob's cooking us all dinner. He's making penne Vodka! That's one of my favourite meals that he cooks. My mom said she's never had it before. That's pretty hard to believe. 
Next weekend Bob and I are going to the famous Christmas market in Bethlehem, PA. I can't wait! We went together last year, too. And I'm sure my mom took me when I was little. Bethlehem is such a nice town, with a lot of stuff to do there and in that area.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that my mom is giving me for Christmas! I was just trying on the dress to make sure it fit me, and luckily it fit great! I was worried that the buttons on the chest would gape, but they are fine. She ordered it from Amazon, and the brand is Hell Bunny. I've never had any clothing of that brand before. They make such cute, retro style dresses!













Dress: Amazon- Hell Bunny brand
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Target
Heels: Zappos- Nine West

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment