Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hello, Weekend!

Hello there! Today I'm doing my normal Saturday tasks of cleaning the apartment, laundry, and working out. Hopefully we'll look more into our honeymoon trip, and possibly book it this weekend. I already got the time off approved from work. I'll be out of work for two and a half weeks. I took a personal day the day before the wedding, then requested off the following Monday-Friday, plus the next Monday-Thursday. Then we have off that Friday for the forth of July! So, it worked out perfectly, to get another day off. I think we're going to leave for our honeymoon on Monday and come back on Wednesday the next week.
I'm also going to put out a few Christmas decorations today! I can't wait any longer. Bob and I are putting the tree up on Thursday night! I'm so excited. My apartment is going to turn into a Christmas Candyland. Ha! 
At least it'll be easier to go back to work on Monday, knowing that it's only a three day work week. Thursday I'm going to my grandparents for Thanksgiving. They live about five minute or so from me. Bob will be going to his aunt and uncle's house. Friday night we'll be going over my parent's house for dinner. My sister, grandparents, and family from Texas will also be there. And Saturday morning I'm going to a couple of gift stores with my mom and probably my sister.
In the pictures below I'm wearing an Express sweater I've had for three years or so. I also have it in a bright coralish shade. I really like cowl neck, side ruched sweaters like these. They tend to be flattering. I'm also wearing my new gingerbread house earrings!! I couldn't help it from wearing them already, ha. I mean Christmas is only a month and two days away! (Which is pretty crazy it's so soon, huh?!)











Sweater, Tank: Express
Jeans: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Etsy
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment