Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Modcloth Dress!

Hello there! What crappy weather we're having today! It was rainy on my way home, and I took it easy while driving, because the weather channel website said that it was mixed with freezing rain. Luckily none of the snow we had earlier stuck to the ground. This might be the first time I've said this on my blog- but, I HATE snow! 
My family from Texas arrived safely today. They flew in, and we thought their flight might get cancelled because of the bad weather here, and where they are, and in between. 
Tonight I'm not doing much. I'll probably watch one of the Christmas movies I took out of the library, and read. Tomorrow we are going to a local bar with some friends. We thought we were going to have to walk there, but now one of Bob's friends is driving us. (We couldn't drive ourselves, because we'll be having a couple drinks at the apartment first.) One of my friends I work with is coming over here right after work, and we'll be hanging out here until around 8, when we'll head to the bar. I'm so excited for this four day weekend!! It's so close now.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Modcloth dress! It arrived yesterday. I had been looking at it for months, ever since it became available. I didn't want to spend all that money on it though! (It's expensive.) But, Modcloth emailed me a coupon, so I broke down and finally got it.
I really am in LOVE with the gorgeous colours/print of it! They're so many colours on it, but I like how it's not in your face bright/neon. Don't get me wrong, I have my share of neon and bold print, but it's nice to have some prints that are more like this, as well! It's big in the waist, but it fits my chest, and that's what I'm always worried about. I'm going to have my mom take the waist in for me. I'm so lucky she can do that!
I'm also wearing my new pretzel earrings! They arrived today and I really love them!
















Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters) 

~Bye bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment