Saturday, November 2, 2013

Anniversary Getaway

Hello there! Bob and I got back a little bit ago, from Pennsylvania. We had a really good time. We did a lot of shopping today! I found so many great Christmas ornaments, that go perfectly with my decorating scheme. I call my scheme "Christmas Candyland." My favourite ornaments that I found today are the lollipop ones with rainbow sprinkles. I also got a few Christmas presents for some family members. I love shopping for Christmas presents! I got really cute wrapping paper as well.
Bob did well last night with gambling, he came out about $200 up!!! I'm jealous, ha. I lost $5. I don't gamble much at all. Our dinner was SO good! We've eaten at the Irish pub there before, but what I ordered last night is definitely my favourite meal I've had there. I got a grilled cheese, and it was the best grilled cheese I've ever had. It had tomatoes in it, which always makes grilled cheese better. The sourdough bread was amazing, and it had garlic in it, too. 
It was so nice to get away for a night with Bob. I love traveling with him, even if it's just mini trips like this one. We have so much fun together, and love to explore places, and pack a lot into our trips.
I'm just relaxing and staying in tonight. I'm a little tired, I woke up at 8 a.m. this morning, and couldn't fall back asleep. (I had went to bed around 2.) At least the clocks go back one hour tonight!
In the pictures below I paired my food print dress with my new fruit flats! It might be food overload, but I think they look really cute together!































Both dresses, Necklace: Modcloth
Sweater, Red belt: Kohl's
Yellow belt: J Crew Outlet
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters originally)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment