Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Admit One To My Rainbow Show!

Hello there! Tonight I'm going to do laundry, watch a Christmas movie I took out of the library, and bake Funfetti cookies. Bob does not like watching Christmas movies, ha. He better get used to it though! 
So, this week Bob and I started thinking about going to New Orleans on our honeymoon. He's never been, and I only went once, when I was fourteen. I loved it, even though I didn't get to see a whole lot. We've been looking up prices for roundtrip airfare and hotel, and it's quite reasonable. We've mainly been looking at a particular hotel, which seems to be very close to lots of places. (It's in the French Quarter.) I think we'll be booking the trip within the next couple weeks. 
My only real concern is how hot & humid it'll be when we're there. I looked it up online to see the average high temperature for June, and also see what people said about the humidity. The average high is 89, and I read mixed responses about the humidity...but, I think we'll be alright. Obviously there'll be plenty of places we can step inside to cool off. And the hotel has a rooftop pool & bar, which sounds awesome! When I went at the end of July, I remember it was hot, but it wasn't unbearable or anything.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. This is actually the first dress I ordered from Modcloth. I love pairing it with that super bright rainbow necklace! And yet again, I found an outfit to pair my fruit flats with. Yay!
















Dress: Modcloth
Sweater: Kohl's
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Express

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment