Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello there! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to my grandparent's house around 2 today. Bob's going to his aunt and uncle's around the same time. My sister will be there, (she lives in Connecticut) as well as my aunt, uncle, and cousin who live in Texas. My Texas cousin, Frannie is going to be my flower girl!
Tomorrow Bob has to work. I hate how he doen't get off all the holidays that I do. (He works for his dad, who is self-employed.) Tomorrow I'm going to just be hanging out at the apartment until we go over my parents for dinner. I'm going to make cookie dough for Christmas cookies. I'm going to freeze some, and bake some of it. I'm going to finish decorating for Christmas, too. Our tree is in Bob's parent's attic right now. He forgot to bring it over here earlier this week. We were planning on decorating it tonight, so hopefully he'll stop at his parents tonight and get it.
My new green cropped cardigan matches perfectly with this house print dress. I don't have much green in my wardrobe. I've been wearing my new cropped cardigans a lot. They match with so many of my dresses.











Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Brighton
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're so cute and pretty! Love to see your looks with dress and combining sockless keds, it's so amazing and sexy, I'm about to explode!! Keep posting sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete