Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Perfect Christmastime Dress

Hello there! So glad that the weekend has arrived! Last night I didn't do much. I went to Hallmark, Target, and Kohl's. I bought some Christmas presents, which makes me happy. I'm done shopping for my mom and grandmothers, and I bought some of Bob's presents, and am mostly done with my sister. I was glad that Target has alot of Christmas stuff out now! Last time I went they just had a tiny bit. I love their Christmas section! I just love Target in general, ha. It's one of my favourite stores, and it always has been.
Today I'm doing the normal Saturday tasks of cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and working out. I'm also going to make chocolate oatmeal cookies! They are one of my all time favourite cookies. I might run to the mall later on, too. There's a sweater at Express that I really like it when I tried it on last weekend, and I didn't want to spend the money at the time.
I don't have plans for tonight. Bob's going to a bar with some friends, it's about forty-five minutes away. I don't feel like going, and plus none of my friends will be there. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing another dress that my mom just finished maing for me! In my last post, which was on Thursday I was also wearing a dress my mom made me. This is the perfect dress for Christmastime! The print is just adorable. I really love gingerbread houses, so this material was meant for me. 
I really hate winter weather, but I love Christmas. So, I am looking forward to Christmas getting closer, but definitely not to the weather getting even colder! I'm going to start wearing this dress right after Thanksgiving. I'm also going to decorate our apartment on Black Friday! Can't wait for that. 
And I can't wait to make lots of Christmas cookies! My mom is the absolute QUEEN of baking Christmas cookies. I can't even come close to that, ha. She started making dough for them last night. She loves to give them away to family and friends, and everyone always raves about them. I brought some into work once and got a lot of compliments for my mom, which didn't surprise me!













Dress: Handmade by my mom!
Sweater: Kohl's
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Brighton
Heels: Amazon.com- Nine West

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment