Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Red Sweater

Hello there! Ahh, so glad that it's Saturday once again. Today will be a busy one for me, busier than the typical Saturday. As usual I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and working out. But, in the afternoon my good friend is probably coming over for a bit, then my parents are coming over for dinner (Bob's making penne vodka, yum!!), and then after that, Bob's good friend and his girlfriend are coming over, and we're having drinks and playing a "Seinfeld" trivia game. Can't wait for that! I've played it before, but, I reallyyyy love "Seinfeld"! It's okay that I'll be quite busy today, because tomorrow we don't have plans, other than that I'm going to work out.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new sweater. I got it from Express last weekend. I had seen it the weekend before, but didn't want to spend the money at the time. I got a great deal on it last weekend though, because I had a 30% off coupon, plus I had $12 left on a gift card! 
It's bad, lately I've been looking at eBay and Etsy a lot. There's just sooo many items to search for! I ordered a couple of cheap items this week. I'm probably ordering another pair of earrings on Sunday from Etsy, they're only $6.25 though. I keep looking at polymer clay jewelry on Etsy, in food form, i.e. donut, cupcake, cake earrings. 
I also just found a dress that I LOVE on pinupgirlclothing.com. I hadn't looked on that website in quite awhile, because I was finding plenty of stuff I liked on other websites, especially Modcloth. But, I happened to just look on there now.
I can't have too  many bright red sweaters. I just love wearing red, and especially love pairing it with orange and/or pink. I think red looks best on me out of all the colours.
I'm so excited to have a four day weekend for Thanksgiving!! I'm glad it's coming up quickly. And of course, I can't wait to eat all the fabulous food.

 









Sweater, Tank: Express
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet, Jeans: Target
Flats: eBay (Urban Outffiters brand)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: