Thursday, November 14, 2013

I Love Yellow!

Hello there! It's so nice that the weekend will be here after one more day of work. For me Fridays are much easier to get through. As anxious as I am to get out of work and start the weekend already, knowing that I will soon have two full days off just puts my mind at ease, and makes work easier to bear. What also helps is that I get pizza for lunch on Fridays with a couple of my friends. I very much look forward to that.
I'm not really doing anything tonight, just going read, and relax with Bob. I'll be baking a pie either tomorrow night or Saturday, a pumpkin one for when my parents come over Saturday night. I've never made a pie before! This one should be nice and easy though, since I'm following the recipe on the pumpkin pie can, and bought a crust at the store. I LOVE pumpkin pie!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that my mom made me. I've worn it at least a couple times on my blog before. It's definitely one of my favourite dresses! I of course love that it has so many colours in it. And it looks great paired with a cardigan, because the skirt doesn't flare out. With the dresses that I have that flare out, adding a cardigan to it just makes me look wide. I like pairing it with the yellow cardigan best. This is my favourite cardigan, I love what a vivid yellow colour it is. I looked all over for a yellow cardigan for months, before snatching up this one at Old Navy.
















Dress: Made by my mom!
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Flats: eBay- Urban Outfitters brand

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment