Sunday, November 10, 2013

Book Dress!

Hello there! I'm not going to be doing much today. I didn't end up running to the mall yesterday, and I'm still thinking about doing it today. I am going to work out, but that's about all the plans I have. That, and lots of relaxing with Bob!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Bernie Dexter dress! I've been looking online at this brand for awhile now. There's a lot of Bernie Dexter dresses that I love. This one is definitely my favorite though! The print on it is of books. I'm an avid reader with an English degree, so I think this is pretty perfect for me! There's also a lot of colours on the dress, and I noticed a little bit after I was wearing it that every book title on the dress has a colour in the title! That's pretty neat. 
I wasn't sure what size to order, because trying to get tops and dresses fit my chest can be hard. So, I ordered a bigger size than I normally would buy. It is a little big in the waist/hips, but fits my chest. I'm glad, because I was worried it would still be too tight in my chest. When I wear the belt with the dress you can't tell that it's too big in areas. I also might have my mom take it in. 
I love the retro style of the dress, and I can't wait to wear it out!














Dress: Uniquevintage.com (Bernie Dexter brand)
Bolero, Bracelet: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment