Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fruit & Pies!

Hello there! Tonight I went to Panera with some friends that I worked with at my previous job. It was nice to see them. There's one woman in particular who I'm the closest with of the group, and it was really nice to get to talk to her in person. I see her once a month or month and a half usually; she's pretty busy. She has such great energy, and is really funny and outgoing, she puts me in a good mood just being around her. It's just easier being friends with women older than me (in general.) For the most part they are more mature and responsible than women my own age, and know how to be a better friend. Of course this isn't true of all older women! 
In the pictures below I'm again wearing my new fruit flats! I never want to take them off, they're just so darn perfect. If they matched with more of my outfits, I'd wear them even more! And I never get tired of wearing this pie print dress, it's also perfection.












Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Sweater: Marshall's
Necklace, Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Francesca's Collections
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment