Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello, Cupcake

Hello there! Yay, we're leaving in a little while to head to Chriskindlmarkt! The only downside to today is that it's very cold out. We had a couple decent days, weather-wise. But, today the temperature dropped a lot.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my cupcake dress that I got with some of my birthday money. It's just so adorable. I'm wearing one of my new cropped cardigans with it. I got three cropped cardigans from eBay. They're originally from Old Navy. I wasn't sure if they would fit, since I vary in size greatly with shirts. So, I crossed my fingers and ordered! Luckily they fit great. And they were very cheap! Including shipping it was $18 for all three. They are on the thin side, but I had a feeling they would be, since I have an Old Navy cardigan and it also is thin. That's okay though; I'm just glad to finally have bright coloured cropped cardigans! I've looked everywhere for them.

















Dress: Modcloth
Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's
Heels: Amazon (Nine West)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Gift from Bob
Ring: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment