Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Holiday Earrings

Hello there! Today we're not doing much, a typical relaxing Sunday for us. I'll be working out, reading, watching TV, and going to a couple nearby stores. We had a really good time last night when my parents came over, and then when our friends came over. Bob won the "Seinfeld" trivia game. He kept get easy questions! I love playing that game, especially when we get to answer questions about clips of "Seinfeld." (The game comes with a DVD that you play at certain times.)
Yesterday my gingerbread house earrings arrived! They are a little smaller than I thought they'd be, but that's okay. They're adorable, and I can't wait to wear them paired with the gingerbread house dress that my mom made. I'm going to be wearing the dress and earrings next Saturday, when Bob and I go to Chriskindlmarkt in Bethlehem.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I've worn multiple times on my blog before. I love wearing it! It's definitely one of my favourites. I got it two months ago, and have worn it a lot. It was warm enough yesterday that I could wear it outside without a cardigan or jacket! It was so nice to be able to do that, in the middle of November no less! It'll be a little easier to wear this in the winter, than a lot of my other dresses. This one has short sleeves, is longer, and slightly thicker than most of my dresses.



















Dress, Heels: Modcloth
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet, Earrings: Kohl's- Mudd brand

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your neckpiece and not to mention your orange pumps...
    I hope we can follow each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Sure, we can follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete