Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Connecticut Weekend

Hello there! I've been having a great weekend. Got back from Connecticut around 1:30 today. (We also made a couple stops on the way home.) We didn't hit any traffic on the way back, which was great! We went in the ocean for a little bit yesterday. The water felt so great! There weren't any waves where we were though. Of course I got a little burned! I never seem to be able to prevent it, unforunatly.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a top that I picked up at TJ Maxx in Conneticut yesterday, it was $15. I love the leaf pattern on this top. I have this top in another pattern, I wore it on my blog a couple weeks ago. The brand of these two tops is Cable & Gauge.  Most of my shirts are this brand. I can usually get them at great prices at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Macy*s. I actually picked up another Cable & Gauge brand top today too, at Macy*s. 
I don't wear these shorts much, but I thought they were perfect paired with the shirt. (I don't wear a lot of green.) I wore a belt over the top, because they're not any definition in the waist on this top.













Shirt: TJ Maxx (Cable & Gauge brand)
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals brand)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Brighton
Bracelet: Ebay
Ring: Banana Republic


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment