Saturday, July 6, 2013

Another New Hope Trip

Hello there! Well, the weekend has rolled around again. How lovely! Today, my sister, Bob, and I are headed to New Hope. Bob and I haven't been since mid March. Just gonna walk around, go in the shops, and get a drink at one of the outdoor bars. I love sitting outside and eating/drinking in the warm, sunny weather! Nothing better than that. Honestly, is there anything better than a sunny summer weekend??! Not in my book! And my sister's never been to New Hope, so that'll be nice to show her around. She's heading back up to Connecticut tomorrow.
My hair is quite frizzy in these pictures!! But, it's been that way for awhile ha. It's just been insanely humid here! 
I love this pink skirt. I got it at Express about three years ago. I love the shade of pink, and the shape/style of the skirt. And the length is perfect. I love Express's banded skirts, I've tried on banded skirts at other stores, and they just didn't look as good. This one is nice and soft, too. I think it looks great paired with a black tank. And of course I just love to wear my rainbow wedges. So, I paired them with this outfit.
















Shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Wedges: Shop in South Carolina
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bangle: Forever 21
Watch: Modcloth
Wristlet: Express


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment