Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lady In Red

Hello there! 
The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below I also have in pink, in a short sleeve version. (I wore the pink version in a recent blog post.) I love these dresses. They're perfect for work, and they're flattering. This has to be my favourite shade of red. Red is a great colour, and I think it probably looks best on me, of all the colours. 
Bob and I are almost done with Season 2 of Breaking Bad. I've been taking DVD TV series out of the town library. It's so great to be able to watch them for free! We're really into Breaking Bad. It's definetly addicting, ha. I know the final season starts up in August. So, hopefully we will be done watching the previous seasons by the time that comes on.
We went in the pool last night for a little while. It was great! The water was warm. And there weren't too many people there. I can't wait til we get to swim in the ocean!



 











Dress: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Etsy.com
Watch: Modcloth
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West brand)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i LOVE the red version (and breaking bad).

    i keep meaning to mention - i'm from NJ! just don't live there anymore :)

    ReplyDelete