Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So Many Colours

Hello there! 
It had been sunny out, but when we went outside to take the pictures below, of course it was all cloudy. So, they're not too bright. This is my new sleeveless top that I got from Marshall's on Sunday, for $15. It's Cable & Gauge brand, which is one of my favourite shirt brands. They make so many bright, unique patterns/prints. I love this print. So many great colours in it! I have to wear a belt with it, in order to make it look flattering on me. Without the belt, it's shapeless at my waist.
Tonight, my friend's coming over, and we'll be going to the pool! Just hope it doesn't rain by then. I haven't been in the pool here yet this summer.










Shirt: Marshall's 
Belt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater sandals brand) 
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Satchel: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you play with color in this outfit, it's so pretty and interesting :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from all of your Modcloth pictures. I am terrible at dressing myself so I like to check out how everyone else pairs things. :) Just wanted to say I also want to start making my own dresses, but also have no sewing machine. Maybe someday though! Awesome that your Mom is able to make them and that you have someone to teach you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Megan! Aww...well, that's a good idea to take a look at what others are putting together. Hopefully you'll get some ideas. Yea, wouldn't it be great to make dresses?? It definetly saves money, ha.

    ReplyDelete