Monday, July 15, 2013

New Necklace

Hello there! 
Yesterday, I bought a necklace at Francesca's Collections. I ran into the mall for a few minutes. I wanted to buy a top at Macy's too, but resisted. 
The outfit in the pictures below is pretty basic, but my accessories really pop next to it. The necklace and the earrings really match! The necklace is the one I bought yesterday. I love that it has coral in it, as do my earrings. Coral's such a lovely colour. 
Yesterday, my mom and I got the pattern, zippers, and thread for my two dresses she'll be making. Can't wait for them to be done! 
Bob and I also took a dip in the pool at our complex for a little bit yesterday. First time we've been in there this summer. I tried to go with my friend last week, but it was closed early for some reason. And it rained another day when I was going to go with Bob. The water felt so great yesterday. It was sunny all day for once!











Tank: Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bangle: Store in Seaside Heights
Watch: Modcloth
Earrings: Francesca's Collections
Sandals: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That necklace definitely spruces up your outfit. It's super cute!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I really love it. I'm sure I'll be wearing it all the time.

      Delete