Friday, July 26, 2013

New Yellow Shorts

Hello there! Well, thankfully the work week is now done. After work a couple of my friends and I went out for a drink. I ran a couple errands after that. And I'll be getting ready soon to go out with Bob and some other friends to a local bar. 
I picked up the yellow shorts I'm wearing in the pictures below on sale at Target tonight for $13.50. I had been eyeing them for months. It was great to score them at this low price! When I last tried them on, they were a bit small in my normal size. So, every time I checked back after that, they didn't have the size I needed. Luckily tonight they had one pair of the size I needed! They are a great shade of vibrant yellow. 
By the time I was ready to take these pics it was a little dark out, so that's why we took them inside. The lighting isn't too great in these. 
Of course I'm rocking one of my favourite new necklaces, and my favourite pair of sandals. I find myself wearing these sandals all the time. The colours in them match most of my wardrobe.










Top: Target
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Modcloth 
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Etsy
Ring: Store on Nantucket
Earrings: Gift from my mom


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment