Saturday, July 13, 2013

And Another Pink Dress!

Hello there! 
I wanted to take pictures outside again, but couldn't because it was once again raining. It's been cloudy/threatening to rain for days now. Sometimes the sun pokes through, but not for too long. Bob and I were going to go swimming in the pool last night, and then walk to Applebee's for drinks last night too, but couldn't do either because of the rain. (We did drive to Applebee's though.)
Today, I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, getting my hair cut, and then going to Bob's friend's birthday party. Hopefully the rain isn't constant today, so I can go swimming at his friend's!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing my new Ann Taylor belt! I love it the little fish buckle, I think it's so cute. I love all the colours in the belt/buckle, too. I have this dress in three colours. It's so comfy; it's a strechty material. When I was at Bob's cousin's wedding last month, two girls there were wearing this dress! (In different colours than hot pink though.)
And once again, I'm rocking my new Francesca's Collections necklace, ha!
Have a great weekend!












Dress: TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: Ann Taylor
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Icing
Earrings: Gift from my mom


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment