Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pink Dress

Hello there! It's finally Friday. Today at work we're having ice cream sundaes! So, that's a little something to look forward to. Also, every Friday for lunch, I get pizza with my work friends. It's the best part of the work week, ha. I bring my lunch to work Monday-Thursday.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a dress from Ann Taylor. I also have this dress in a bright red, and with 3/4 sleeves. I love both of them! They're comfy, and I love the style of them, with the side tie. I wear both of those dresses to work. They're perfect for an office environment. I can't wait to wear the red one at Christmas time next year! (I got it for Christimas this past year.) 
I'm wearing my new lollipop earrings, my mom picked them up for me at a folk festival. I love them! They're so bright, and so me. The bracelet I'm wearing was a gift from Bob for our four year anniversary. It matches my outfit well.  
Last night, I ordered two different fabrics, for my mom to make me dresses out of! One is pink with ice cream cones, and one is red with rainbow coloured pinwheels. They're both so cute, and I can't wait until the dresses are done! I think my mom's going to teach me how to make dresses, too. But, I don't have my own sewing machine...and, I don't want to spend the money on one yet. But, it would be good to learn!













Dress: Ann Taylor
Earrings: From a festival
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Gift from Bob
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress and bringing your personal style into the workplace with the lollipop earrings! that's one of the biggest challenges of working in an office i think.

    ice cream sundaes at work? sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aimee!! Yes, it definetly can be a challenge, figuring out how to incorporate your personal style. Luckily, I haven't gotten any complaints on all the colours I wear to work!! :) Ha.

      Delete
  2. This dress is wonderful on you! Great color, and I love the silhouette. And those lollipop earrings are so adorable. Can't wait to see the ice cream dress! I want to learn how to sew, too - I can't keep buying expensive novelty print dresses! hehe

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sammi! :) Ha, yes it definetly is cheaper to make dresses. I shop all the time, and it really does add up. Hopefully, I'll be able to sew my own soon!

      Delete
  3. The color of this dress is really nice on you. I'm always impressed with how you manage to match your accessories so well. I can understand the not wanting to fork out the money on a sewing machine, some of them are crazy expensive. I ended up getting one for my boyfriend for Christmas(he actually asked for one) that was reasonably priced. It's handy to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sarah! :) I do have A LOT Of accessories, ha. So, I have tons of options when I'm getting dressed. Wow, that's great that you got one for Christmas! I'm sure it definetly does come in handy. Hopefully, someday soon I'll have one!

    ReplyDelete