Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pink Dress/Rainbow Wedges

Hello there! Happy Sunday.
In the pictures below, that's my hair right before my haircut. So, in the next post I'll have shorter hair! 
Here is yet again another pink dress. Ha. This one is from Express. I got it over three years ago. I wear it with a bolero, because it has such thin straps, and I don't like my bra straps showing. I love the band that's at the top of my waist. It's definetly flattering. 
I paired the dress with my rainbow wedges. They're so pretty and cheery, and of course match with a lot! And they are comfy. Even though they're about five inches high.
Yesterday, Bob's friend's party was fun. A lot of people were there. I did go swimming for a little while. It wasn't super hot out, although it was humid. So, after being in there a bit I did get a little cold. But, it wasn't awful or anything. There were a couple girls there who I hung out with the whole time. Thank God for them, because Bob was off being a social butterfly ha.
I'm heading out soon to go pick out a pattern or patterns, with my mom, for the dresses she'll be making me! :) Today's just going to be a relaxing day. Next weekend we'll be in Connecticut visiting my sister, and then the following weekend we are leaving for vacation in Virginia Beach! I'm beyond excited for that. It's two weeks from today!












Dress: Express
Bolero: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Wedges: Shop in Myrtle Beach

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: