Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another Cynthia Rowley Dress

Hello there! I had a lovely weekend, which flew by wayyyyy too fast. On Sunday, we celebrated my mom's birthday. My sister, mom, and I met for lunch in the town I live in. It was yummy! I got a cobb salad, and the avocado on it was sooo delicious! After lunch, I headed home to my parent's. All my grandparents came over too, which was nice. I've been having a lot of family time this week! We had ice cream cake, yum! Hadn't had that in awhile.
I got the dress in the pictures below at Marshall's, a few months ago. It's Cynthia Rowley brand. It's a stretchy material and comfy. I love colourblocking, so this dress caught my eye. The top of it is a neon yellowish/greenish colour, and the bottom is navy. I paired it with a black skinny belt, which came with a different dress. I forgot to attach a belt loop to it, before I took the pics. So, that's why it it's not laying flat! Oops.
I'm wearing my new Francesca's Collections necklace again, in the pictures. I never want to take it off! Ha. I'm totally obsessed with it! I really love when I find cute, bright coloured pieces of clothing/accessories!
I found a Cable & Gauge sleeveless shirt at Marshall's on Sunday. It has a lot of bright colours in it! And it was $15. I wasn't sure if I should get it, when I tried it on the in the dressing room. I wasn't sure, because the shape of it wasn't flattering on me. But, when I got home I tried it on with a belt over it & it instantly became flattering! I love how versatile and amazing belts can be! They can totally change the way something looks on your body. 
I picked up a skinny belt at Ann Taylor yesterday. It's adorable! Bright blue with a colourful fish buckle. I'll be showing it soon in a future blog post. It was originally $48, and scored it for $14! :) Love a great deal.











Dress: Marshall's (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: From another dress
Wristlet: Express
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Express
Flip flops: Old Navy

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. They dress is lovely! I'm glad you had a good time celebrating your mums birthday =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete