Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pink/Orange= My Fav Combo

Hello there! 
In the pictures below, I'm wearing one of my two new Francesca's Collections necklaces. I really love this one! Pink and orange are my favourite colours, so it'll definetly match with a lot of my wardrobe. I also love how bright and cheery it is. 
The moccasins I'm wearing in the pictures are my favourite flats. I wear them constantly in the fall, spring, and even winter! Of course I love them so much because they're rainbow! I haven't worn them all summer, since I live in sandals in the summer. 
I have so many pink and orange shirts and dresses, and it's great because I have sooo many shoes and accessories that match perfectly! Ha. 
Bob and I started watching Breaking Bad Season 3 this week! But, he was out for hours last night, and probably will be tonight too, so I'm really itching to see it again! Might have to wait until tomorrow.










 
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Tank: Express
Shorts: Express
Moccasins: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Shop in Seaside Heights
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute necklace, I think it really compliments your outfit since it's bright and fun! :)

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sierra! :) I know I'll definetly be wearing it a lot!

      Delete