Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Hello! Happy 4th! Sooo nice to have off today, and to celebrate the day with my family and boyfriend. And eat lots of amazing food! And see my animals.
The dress I'm wearing in the below pics I'm not going to wear today. (Today I wore my ice cream dress, which was featured in the last blog I wrote.) But, I don't think I've shown this dress on a blog post before, so I figured I'd take some pictures with it on. I wear it to work fairly often. I love the colour. It's a great coral shade. Coral is such a pretty colour! The dress came with the gold belt I'm wearing in the pics. I like the shape of the dress a lot, too. The ruching is great. It's from Kohl's. I haven't seen much clothing there that I really like, in a long time. I got this dress probably close to a year ago.
I love my new necklace! It's from Francesca's Collections, and came in the mail yesterday. I just can't get enough of rainbow coloured accessories! I think the design is really neat. It kind of looks like leaves. I know I'll definetly be wearing this necklace a lot. It's very "me"! Sometimes I don't see any jewelry I really like at Francesca's, for awhile. But, then at least once in awhile I'll find one great piece! Last summer, on vacation I found a few really good pieces for there.














Dress: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West brand)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment