Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zig Zag

Hello there! Well, the two worst days of the work week are over with. So, that's some progress! Ha. It's been super hot and sunny here, as of late. Hopefully tonight Bob and I will take a dip in the pool again. I took a risk by straightening my hair yesterday. Wasn't sure if it would hold up at all, even in just the very short time I was outside. (Walking to and from my car, and taking these pics.) But, luckily it mostly did. It was flipping out a bit more than I'd like, on my right side.
I can't wait for the weekend! Saturday morning we are heading to Connecticut to visit my sister. 
The shirt in the pictures below I also have in a 3/4 version, with a twist front. I REALLY love this zig zag print. Love the colours in it of course, but also just the pattern itself. I like the arm shoulder cut outs on the shirt as well. So, I have this shirt in two versions, these sandals in three colours, and the shorts I have in six colours! Can you tell that I love buying things in multiples? Ha.















Shirt: TJ Maxx (Cable & Gauge brand)
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals)
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Watch: Modcloth
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. i've been meaning to ask about that ring, glad you finally wrote where it's from! love love it.

    i'm having major hair issues too - humidty + waves = not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha oops, I must not have mentioned for awhile where I had bought it. (When I first got it, I think I mentioned on at least a couple posts where I got it from.) Thanks! :) I think it's really cute.
      Ugh, so you feel my pain!! But, still I do LOVE summer and wouldn't trade it for anything!

      Delete