Friday, July 19, 2013

A Sizzling Friday

Hello there! Happy Friday! Still in a heat wave here.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a dress I've worn on my blog before. It's definetly one of my favourites. I wore this outfit to work yesterday. The dress is light and silky-ish. But, not see through at all, which is great. I got this necklace when I visited my sister in June. I haven't worn it since I bought it. I thought it looked good paired with this dress. 
I'm not sure if we're still visiting my sister this weekend, since it's supposed to storm tomorrow. I'll have to keep my eye on the weather, and we'll probably decide tonight.














Dress: Modcloth
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals brand)
Necklace: J Crew Outlet
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. i think you and i are on the same modcloth page, i've been swooning over that dress! looks great on you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, really?? That's funny. Yes, I think we must be! :)
      Thank you very much. I really love it!

      Delete