Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Care For Dessert?

Hello there! Well, I finally got a new phone. I had the iPhone 4 for three years (it was my first Smart Phone), and last night I got the iPhone 6. I didn't really want to get a new phone, but my phone wouldn't let me download updates, and certain apps, so it got to be annoying. They do that on purpose, to try and force you to buy a new phone. 
My mom's stopping over tonight to visit Bob and me. Other than that, we don't have many plans for the rest of the week, except that Saturday we're going out to eat in Bethlehem. We never go out to eat Valentine's weekend, as it's too crazy at restaurants. We usually do the weekend before. We're not that into Valentine's Day, but it is nice to go out and eat once in awhile.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my lovely lime green Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant top, paired with my Etsy pie, cake & brownie print skirt that I scored for $25! I got the skirt on sale back in the summer. I love the dessert print, and I love the shades of light blue, pink & lime green paired together. Lime green used to be one of my favorite colors, and I still love it. I don't have much of it though; this is definitely my most lime-y outfit. I wouldn't mind finding some more clothing with lime in it. 

 








Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt, Necklace: Etsy
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new phone! I still have my very first iPhone (a 4S) and it's definitely on its last legs! Half the time, I need to delete things before I can take a photo, and it's about two iOS updates behind the times.

    <3!
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went from the 4 to 6 as well! My 4 was starting to really crap out so I am surprised yours hung in there! You guys don't make a big deal out of Vday!? I'm shocked! A girl so into treats? Well, then again, you're big into WEARING treats ;p Happy early Valentine's Day regardless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your phone! Phones can be so annoying sometimes! I remember for a while every phone I got would just die completely after 2 years, or whatever the time period was for trade ins at that time. It was consistent and happened for 3 phones in a row. I was convinced the manufactures did something to ensure the phones would die right when the upgrade was up. Anyhow, I hope you will learn to love the new phone! Also, I love that brooch so much with this outfit! Such a perfect match with your skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete