Saturday, February 20, 2016

Rainbow Spirals

Hello there! I had a bit of a stressful week, so it was very nice to unwind last night at home; I had some drinks and watched "Trumbo" with Bob. I loveeee Bryan Cranston! His acting skills are outstanding. The movie was good; I previously hadn't really known anything about the House Un American Activities Committee and the blacklisting of suspected American Communists. It's pretty crazy what our country has done to different groups of people over the centuries. But, I won't get into that on here! I want to see "Black Mass" this weekend too, so we'll probably watch that one as well (watch it at home on On Demand).
Bob ended up working today, so we won't be going to Adamstown this weekend, unfortnately! I really hope we can go very soon. In two weeks I'm going out to Mifflinburg with my mom for the day. That's where I buy most of my retro looking (they are reproductions) handmade holiday decorations. I'm really looking forward to going back! We go twice a year, in the fall and spring. I just love shopping small. The art produced by "small shops" usually appeals to me a lot more, than the huge companies art does. I also like to support small business!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I got from Modcloth a year and a half ago. It's from their Bea & Dot line. This dress has gotten a lot of wear. The print and shape of the dress are just perfect. It's a little longer than most dresses I wear, but not too long.








Dress: Modcloth
Cardi: Target
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you! It might be one of my favorites on you but then again you have so many great dresses! <3

    ReplyDelete