Sunday, February 7, 2016

French Quarter

Hello there! Bob and I had a good time in Bethlehem yesterday. I bought an Easter ornament at the Moravian Bookstore. I was hoping they'd have more Easter things there, but they had hardly anything; maybe they're still waiting on Easter stock to arrive, as it's still a little ways away. Luckily, we got to Brew Works before it got really busy (there always seems to be a wait at dinnertime Friday & Saturday there). I really enjoy going to Bethlehem. It's only an hour away, and it's really pretty there. It's an old German town.
I've been having a very lucky past couple weeks or so, as I scored another one of my unicorns recently. The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below is the Trashy Diva French Quarter Annette dress. I have the French Quarter print skirt, but I wanted the dress instead. Also, the skirt was always very tight on me. I happened to pop on Poshmark a few days ago (I almost never go on), and they usually have almost no TD on their site, but this time, they had this dress! It's a bigger size than I am in TD, but since I knew the French Quarter line ran so small, I snagged it. It's a little big in the waist, but not super huge. I can even zip it by myself (which is impossible with most of my other TD dresses)! I like the dress so much better than the skirt. The Annette style is one of my favorites; I have 4 now in this style. I'm trying to trade my skirt now for one of two other hard to find TD prints, but if that doesn't happen, I'll just sell it. I know it'll sell right away too, as it's one of the most sought after TD prints. I couldn't believe my luck, that I found this dress righ after I found my rockets dress! This was also a great price, and in like new condition. 
 







Dress: Poshmark (Trashy Diva)
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. 3 cheers for being able to zip yourself in! Haha! That's so awesome that you spotted this on PM and that you knew it ran small so you snagged it! Hey, having a little bit of room isn't bad. It can be the dress you opt with when you're feeling blah and want to feel comfy haha Plus, just toss a belt or a cardi around it, no one will know! You certainly can't tell in these pictures anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found it! If you don't have luck trading the skirt, I'll be happy to buy it from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous look and incredible accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! (You know I do, haha). Poshmark drives me crazy bc a lot of the stuff we like isn't on it and sometimes the search engines are kind of weird. But it does come in handy sometimes, especially on a purchase like this!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this skirt so much, and that fruit necklace is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeeeeee!!!! Congrats on finding this dress! I'm so happy for you! This dress looks so gorgeous on you! Yay dress twins!!! :D

    ReplyDelete