Thursday, February 18, 2016

Take The High Street

Hello there! I can't wait for this work week to before! I don't have much going on this weekend, yet. Bob and I may go to Adamstown one day this weekend, to go antiquing, but it's not definite. We went there in October, and I'm itching to go back. They are called the anitique capital fo the U.S.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter dress in the High Street print. I love that there's a lot of orange in this print, as dresses with orange in them are hard to find. My mom gave me this dress for Christmas, not last Christmas, but the one before. I had found it on eBay for a good price, and let her know. I had thought about ordering this dress when it was available on the Modcloth site, but ultimately never went for it (this was before I knew anything about Bernie Dexter dresses!). I'm wearing my new Erstwilder milkshake brooch in the pictures below. I now have this brooch in three different colors, ha. It's just so darn cute! Erstwilder just released a new line, and I may have ordered a couple of brooches from it! There's a cupcake one too, and I just couldn't pass that one up. I actually don't own a cupcake brooch, yet.








Dress: Gift from my mom (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this dress, and yes the orange touches on it are awesome! Also I can't believe you don't have a cupcake brooch yet, it's something I would have imagined you have a million off but I am excited to see the new Erstwilder one you got on your outfits - their new collection is TO DIE FOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first Bernie and I didn't even know it! I had gotten it off ModCloth (one of my first big splurges because, hello, look at this dress!) and at the time didn't know Bernie. Then as I started to discover her line, still didn't know I had one already! Hahah it took me only a little bit to realize what I had haha! I love it so much - I think it's still my fav of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print and the style of this Bernie dress! Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress on you! It looks great with all the orange accessories!

    ReplyDelete