Saturday, February 27, 2016

Green Kimono

Hello there! Last night I met my good friend for a drink, then I came back home and had a couple drinks with Bob. I attempted to start watching the movie "Spotlight", but quickly fell asleep. I'm definitely going to watch it today, as I've been wanting to tsee this for awhile now, and it's finally available "On Demand". "Room" is also available now, and Bob and I will probaly watch that one this weekend, too. I read that book probably over a year ago, and was impressed with it. I'm watching the Oscars on Sunday, too! (Those two movies were nominated for Oscars.) I'm also excited for "The Big Short" and "The Revenant" to become available "On Demand".
Tonight I'm meeting my parents for dinner at Panera. I actually haven't been to Panera in awhile. Tomorrow Bob and I are going to New Hope! It's supposed to be a gorgeous day out. We normally don't go at all in the winter, because you park your car there and then walk around the town. But, it'll be warm enough tomorrow to do it. It's so gorgeous out in that area of PA. There's a river that runs through the town, separating it from New Jersey. You can walk over a bridge there to get to Lambertville, NJ.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Green Kimono Lena dress. I picked this one up from Enz's in NYC last June. The fabric is light and airy, and better suited for late spring-early fall. The strawberry bag I picked up at Trashy Diva in New Orleans in September.
 







Dress & Purse: Trashy Diva
Cardi: Gift (Heart of Haute)
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous on you! I'm so happy you picked it up! I remember you saying you weren't sure about this print until you tried it on in person. That strawberry bag is too cute too! Hope you have a great time in New Hope tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are strawberry bag twins, and apparently it's National Strawberry Day! I adore this dress on you :D. I really want to see 'The Big Short' - my best friend saw it and said it was incredible! Panera is one of my dad's favorite places to go, so every time I go, I think of him! The food is good, but that's my favorite part about it. Hope you have a great time in New Hope tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete