Sunday, February 14, 2016

Coral Gingham

Hello there! Wnter seems neverending around these parts. I am very impatiently awaiting March 20th (first day of spring). I can't wait to go on day trips to NYC, New Hope, etc., and walk around and not be freezing my butt off! I am very eagerly awaiting our next trip into NYC. We last went in June for our anniversary. Bob doesn't really like NYC. I mean, he likes certain things about it, but definitetly finds a lot of it annoying; like how long it can take to get from one location to another. Unfortunately, the places I want to go to are somewhat spread out. 
Yesterday was a good day, other than having to walk in and out of places; it was unbearably cold and windy, ugh!! I had a great hair day, but of course the wind messed it up. I met my friend for pizza, cleaned the apartment, did laundry, went over Bob's parent's for dinner, went to Wal*Mart, and watched some Netflix. I felt pretty productive, ha.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Heart of Haute coral gingham dress. Coral is one of my very favorite colors, and it's not always so easy to find. Gingham is probably my favorite print after harlequin. As soon as I saw this dress on the site, I ordered it. I know it sold out in almost all sizes immediately. They also make it in blue gingham, and in skirts. My Erstwilder flamingo necklace and brooch are a perfect coral match! Gingham is considered more of a summer-y print, but to me it's year-round!









Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace, Brooch: Gift (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you're crazy if you think Spring will come when the calendar says it will. Haha! Don't you know it will still be cold in April? Unless we get lucky haha that aside, coral really is your color! ALL THE CORAL THINGSSSSS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore this dress! Coral gingham isn't something I've come across before, so I'm glad you were able to snap it up while they still had your size! This dress looks fabulous with the flamingo accessories.

    Bonus: we are now officially more than halfway through February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress too and thought it was so cute! Love it on you! I hope it warms up soon for you! I don't know how you do it especially without tights!

    ReplyDelete