Sunday, February 21, 2016

Puffer Fish

Hello there! The weather yesterday was amazing. When Bob and I left around 3:00 to run errands, I didn't even need a coat! I took some outside outfit pictures, sans coat. It actually hit 60 degrees, which definitely gave me spring fever. 
We're just staying at home today. I'm going to watch "Black Mass". I can't believe how different, and bad Johnny Depp looks in his role. I'm watching "Downton Abbey" tonight too, just like every week. I can't believe it's the last season! I hate how most of my favorite shows have ended in the past couple of years (like "Breaking Bad" and "Boardwalk Empire"). This season's good, but seems to have had less twists & turns than usual. Maybe they're saving the up for the end! Bob really likes the show, too. 
We've been talking about where we're going on vacation this summer. We aren't going to a beach location for a week, like we've been doing almost every summer (Virginia Beach, Myrtle Beac, etc). We are going on a road trip! The only two spots that are a must for me are: Nashville and Charleston. I've never been to either city, and Bob hasn't either. My sister lives in Nashville, so we'll be visiting her there, too. Bob also wants to stay one night on the way out and one night on the way back, at two different cities. So, we may stay in Baltimore, and Richmond, or maybe not; he's going to look into it. I'm really excited to see Nashville and Charleston, though. I've heard such great things about both places.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Oblong Box Shop puffer fish skirt. I'm so excited for them to release their new novelty print skirts! There's one with an orange background that I love (they posted some Instagram pictures of it). It's so hard to find dresses or skirts with much orange in them, and this one has a lot! Right now I just have two skirts from them. I'm also looking forward to seeing their booth at Viva in less than two months! I'm wearing my new rainbow rose hair piece in the pictures below. I really love this one; it's definitely my favorite hair piece I own.








Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Oblong Box Shop
Hair Piece: Daisy Jean Floral
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Atomic Lucite
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Your warm day yesterday sounds so awesome! So glad you got to go out without a coat! Also, your road trip sounds amazing. Nashville and Charleston sounds like they are going to be a lot of fun and that's great that you will be able to visit your sister in Nashville! Love this skirt on you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt, I'm yet to own one of their skirts, hopefully one day I will! Also love that brooch, so colourful and so you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 this outfit on you! After seeing you in these peasant tops, I think I need to get some too! The tiki skirt that's coming soon is AH-MAYZING, too, but I agree that the orange one is pretty much perfection. I hope you enjoy the road trip, and I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics. The food in Nashville is supposed to be incredible, too, if you like BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skirt twins! I'm DYING over waiting for the new Oblong releases. That brooch is awesome too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete