Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bubbles Dress

Hello there! We are currently getting walloped with snow. I have to say, since the weather people usually get it wrong (usually overestimate), I wasn't so sure we'd really get majorly hit. We woke up to 6 inches of snow, with it still snowing hard, and it's windy. My sister, who moved to Nashville in August, got the snow before we did. This is our first real snowfall this season. She sent me a picture yesterday morning of the snow they had there, plus since they hardly get snow there, they are not equipped to take care of the roads well. So, the roads were a disaster. Bob left a little bit ago, to do his first round of plowing. I worry when he goes out in awful conditions like this. He will probably have to do three rounds of plowing all of his customers. I think he'll be coming in between each round though. Some of the driveways he does are very steep. Plus, he won't even get to have a weekend!
I'll be at home relaxing, and getting some things done, like cleaning, laundry, and working out. I'm definitely going to watch the movie "Everest". It's based on the book "Into Thin Air", which I just read.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Heart of Haute dress I got back in September. I love the print on it, and also the style. It's a different style than any of my other dresses. The skirt isn't as full as most of my dresses, and it's on the short side for me. My orange cropped cardi from PUG goes with it perfectly though. This cardi doesn't match many other items in my wardrobe.









Dress: Catslikeus.com (Heart of Haute)
Cardi: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Etsy

Brooch: Deer Arrow
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks so great on you! It's a great cut for you, and the cardigan matches it so well. I hope Bob is able to get some rest and relaxation this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this dress had been out since September! I think it totally POPS on you! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really love the matching cardi! (It matches so perfectly!!!) and I love the gumballs brooch with this print! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those shoes! What a beautiful color blue.
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore those shoes! What a beautiful color blue.
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete