Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lena Green Kimono

Hello there! It's a dreary day here, but is going to be 57 degrees. Bob and I are just staying home today. We finished watching "Wentworth" on Netflix last night, and wow, what a great last episode it was! It gave closure to a lot of things, including what we had been waiting so long for, for the governor to finally get caught by law enforcement. The end of the last episode made it seem like there'll be another season, so I looked it up, and happily, there will be, although I could only find that it'll be in 2016, not which month. 
I'm *hoping* to book our Vegas trip today, I'm all set to do it, but Bob keeps wanting to wait to do it. I don't want to miss out on the flight times we want though, so I'm hoping he'll let us do it today.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Green Kimono print Lena dress. When this print first came out over a year ago, I liked it, but for some reason I hesitated in buying it. When I was in NYC this past June formy wedding anniversary, I went to Enz's, and bought this dress. I couldn't believe I had hesitated in ordering the print! It's so bright and lovely in person, I even bought this print in a different style TD dress later on! There's so many colors in it, that it gives me so many different optins for shoes and jewelry. The print looks a lot like beach balls.









Dress: Enz's (Trashy Diva)
Sweater: Gift (Heart of Haute)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bracelet: Vendor at an antique mall 

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! This colour of green is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think beach balls when I see this dress too! I love the feel of the rayon on this one. Such great colors on you Bristol!

    ReplyDelete