Thursday, January 21, 2016

Unicorn Dreams Really Do Come True!

Hello there! Can NOT wait for this work week to be over already. Today felt like a Friday, which really sucks for me for tomorrow. We are supposed to be getting our first real snowfall of the season this weekend. Unfortunately for my husband that means he won't have much of a weekend. I feel bad for him! Last winter almost every single time we had major snowfall it was on a weekend. I'm just glad I won't have to drive to work in it! Driving in snow/ice is one of my biggest fears, and I avoid it as much as I can. I'm meeting my friend for a drink tomorrow night, but I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be spent indoors.
Well, in very exiting news (to me at least!), my most sought after and desired dress ever arrived to my apartment tonight! By the time I wanted the dress, it was out of production, so I bought the only thing left in the print, when I was in New Orleans on my honeymoon. I bought a bolero, to wear with red dresses, and I do love the bolero...but, I still desired a dress in the rockets print something fierce! I kept my eyes opening for a year and a half, all over the internet, and I finally lucked out! A girl that is in the Trashy Diva Faxebook group I'm in messaged me, and offered it to me!  It was the size that I wear in the Annette style (the dress I got is the Annette style). It's now my third Annette. This dress actually is easier to zip than my other two, which is great for my husband, ha! I just love it soooo much, and am so over the moon that she's finally mine! 









Dress: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace: Modcloth

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modernpinup.com (BAIT Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great score. I love seeing how you take these novelty-print dresses and make them even more awesome through your accessories, shoes, and general joie de vivre!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I am so happy you found someone who would sell you this dress, it suits you so well! Its such a beautiful print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I know Bob's pain - Cody gets to zip me into a few of my dresses as well. He makes a big show of it hahaha usually it's no biggie but for a select few, it's a whole production with vice grips and all! Hooray for finding your unicorn! It looks great! Also, good luck with the snow! I hear you guys will get more than we will. They keep changing their minds but we may only get a few inches. Ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I really love the print and design on this dress...looks great on you to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you were able to get this dress! It looks fantastic on you! <3

    ReplyDelete