Thursday, January 7, 2016

Turquiose Lena

Hello there! I'm so glad this work week is almost done! I am ready for the weekend. It's rough going back to full five day work weeks, after previously having two four day work weeks in a row! Tomorrow night after work I'm meeting my good friend for a drink. Other than that, I don't have really have plans yet for this weekend. 
The dress I'm wearing in the picture below I received from Retro Glam this week. It's Trashy Diva brand. I hadn't been on the hunt for it before I bought it (it's been out of production for awhile now). But, once Retro Glam posted that they were having a great sale, I went on the site and looked at a few brands, including TD. Even though this dress is on the "dressier" side, and I won't be wearing it too often, to me it was worth it, because it's simply gorgeous!! I love the halter style, with the beads around the bust and on the straps, blue the color is so pretty. It's a softer blue than I'd normally wear. I'm definitely wearing it at Viva Las Vegas! The dress is super tight on my chest, and just zips. But, I love it so much, that I'm thinking of also getting it in the new wine color on TD's website. I don't want to spend full price for it though, so I'm going to wait a bit at least. I received another "dressier" dress this week from TD, that I also won't be able to wear it too often. But, before the purchase of these two dresses, I didn't really have any "fancy" dresses. I got the other dress for a steal, too! I've been doing really well with holiday/after holiday sales lately!

 




Dress: Retro Glam (Trashy Diva)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. My immediate thought when I saw this on you was "she better wear that at Viva!!" It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's always nice to have a few dressier dresses too for weddings or other random occasions that call for something extra. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress! My first thought seeing this pic was that this one would be perfect for Viva!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete