Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fruit & Flowers

Hello there! Ugh, it's been so cold this week (well, other than Sunday), the only thing getting me through are thoughts of spring and vacation. Yes, I know we are only done with three weeks of winter now, but that's progress, right?? It gives me some hope... Weather wise, I really am not a fan of November-March. So technically, we are now halfway done with that stretch! Anyway, not much going on with me this week. Bob's brother came over tonight, to have dinner with Bob; they cooked it together. I ate something else, and then read "People" magazines for hours, ha. I take them out of the library, and when I don't go for a few weeks, I get to take a bunch out! I'm also reading "The Book Thief" right now. It's a big book, over 500 pages, and I'm about 100 pages in. I hope it's as good as I've heard.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Voo Doo Vixen apple, strawberry, and floral print dress. I purchased it right after Christmas for $41, with some of the money I received for Christmas. I can't resist an adorable shirt dress, that's for sure. The background shade of green is really bright in person. The dress came with a cheap cloth belt which didn't do anything for me, so I swapped it out for one of my Bernie Dexter belts. I got the BAIT saddle shoes I'm wearing in these pictures for Christmas from my parents. They are my very first pair of saddle shoes. They're pretty comfy, and while I think they're really cute, I won't be wearing them all the time, as I still prefer my low heels.

 







Dress: Doll Me Up Darling (Voo Doo Vixen)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect dress for you! And I'm seriously probably getting those shoes ASAP! Yeah, even if the technical season of winter just started we're over halfway done in Colorado too. By February the temperature jumps a lot from 20 degrees to 70 in the same week, so while it can still be gold there are breaks. #positivethinking haha XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on this Voodoo Vixen dress, really is your style for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brooch is perfection with your dress! I love it! Those shoes are awesome too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete