Saturday, January 16, 2016

Oldie But A Goodie

Hello there! I don't have plans for today, other than the usual tasks I do on Saturdays, and Bob's working. Tomorrow Bob and I are supposed to see "Joy" at the movies. I don't like going to the movies, I'd much rather watch movies at home, but unfortunately, "Joy" isn't available on demand yet. Bob doesn't like going to the movies either. Another reason I don't like this time of year, is that it's too cold and gross to go on day trips on the weekend. Once March comes, we'll start going places on the weekend again, like New Hope and NYC. We haven't been to NYC since June, and I really want to go back, to go to Enz's (a store), Otto's Shrunken Head (tiki bar), and the Bagel Store (which sells rainbow bagels! We've never been there before). We still go to Bethlehem in the winter, since we don't have to walk around there. We just park right by the restaurant and the one shop that I love.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Folter brand junk food dress that I got from Modcloth about two and a half years ago. I remember debating ordering it for months, because even though I adored the print, I didn't know if I'd feel comfortable wearing something so "loud". Ha! How times have changed...because obviously now I'm very comfortable wearing "loud" outfits. Even though I still dislike the stares I get. I got this cropped Heart of Haute sweater from Retro Glam, during one of their great sales. I already had two red cropped cardigans, but they are more of a dark, dull red. This bright shade is great to match with a lot of my outfits.









Dress: Modcloth (Folter)
Cropped Sweater: Retro Glam (Heart of Haute)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Deer Arrow

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit with that cropped cardigan! I have the same cardigan in blue! I always have the hardest time with the tie though! I hope you enjoyed the movie!!

    ReplyDelete