Friday, January 1, 2016

Tropicana

Hello there! Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve. Bob and I went to his friend's party, about forty minutes away, and we got home around 1:45. I didn't really feel like going out, but he doesn't get to see his friends too often, so I went (two of his good friends live about forty minutes away). I didn' t have anything to drink, and it's always interesting to watch others under the influence, when you are not, ha.
The outfit in the pictures below is one of my all time favorites. I love the pairing of it with y new green BAIT Idas. Before I received them, I had been pairing the dress with black heels. But, as is glaringly obvious, I adore color, so I'm always glad when I can wear non-black shoes with my outfits! I'm also wearing my new Heart of Haute cropped sweater that I got for Christmas. I also wear this fruity necklace as much as possible, which is a good thing, since I spent more on it than I've ever spent on a piece of jewelry. The print of this dress just can't be beat. A few girls on Instagram that I follow have recently gotten this dress, or the same Bernie print, but in the Veronique style. (The one I'm wearing is the Paris style.) I have a PUG oranges dress, which I always wear a lot. Just can't beat a great fruit print. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Sweater: Gift (Heart of Haute)
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I just adore this dress so much, I'll have to wear mine again real soon too! :) I love that fruity necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of my favorites of yours! I like it paired with black shoes but the green BAITs certainly do work PERFECTLY! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those girls with the dress, haha!! And I hear you; I next to never drink and there's always a point in the evening when you're sober and out where the conversation you're having becomes a different one than someone who is drinking is having, haha. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress with the green BAITS! Such a fun combo!

    ReplyDelete