Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Oranges

Hello there! The weather's warmed up a bit here, after our record setting snowfall last weekend. It was actually in the 40's today and sunny, which felt nice! There's no snow in the forecast either, which is great. 2.5 months from today we leave for Vegas...but, who's counting, ha? I would fast forward over winter (well, other than Christmas) every year, if I could. Who needs it?! I certainly don't!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing oranges Jenny dress. This is definitely my favorite PUG dress, and also one of my fav dresses in general. As you are well aware, I love a good fruit print! I love pairing it with my green BAIT Idas, and my new Rough Seas Designs fruit purse. Wearing the yellow cropped cardi, orange belt, and green Idas brings out all the colors in the dress.











Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's not snowing as much there as it was! Hopefully you and your husband will have a nice weekend off together this weekend. I love your orange dress. It looks great with the yellow! And it is so much fun with that purse!!

    ReplyDelete