Saturday, January 9, 2016

Perfect New Year's Eve Dress....A Little Late

Hello there! Bob's working a half day today. I'm going to clean, do laundry, work out, and run a couple errands. Bob and I are going to finish watching the third season of "Wentworth" tonight. We just saw a couple of days ago that new episodes were available on Netflix. It's such a good, suspensful show. After season two, we didn't have high hopes for season three, becuase we figured where else could they take the show? But, this season has not disappointed. The governor of the prison is especially compelling to watch, and angering! She's quite diabolical. I'm waiting for it all to blow up in her face!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Bernie Dexter dress! Another amazing Bernie to add to my collection. I have to say Bernie & Trashy Diva are tied for being my favorite dress makers. Of course I received this dress right after New Year's, it obviously is the most perfect New Year's Eve dress! But, I figured I can wear it on New Year's Eve, my wedding anniversary, my birthday, weddings & bridal showers, etc. I even wore it to Applebee's last night to meet my friend, ha. I loved it so much, I didn't want to take it off when I got home from work & tried it on. The only size note, is that it's tighter in the chest than my other Bernie Chelsea dresses, in the same size. It almost didn't zip at the top. This is another dress I bought with money I got for Christmas. I love the color pairing of aqua & coral. My Erstwilder flamingo jewelry is just the perfect match as well. I had loved the dress when I first saw it online awhile back, but didn't order it, because at first I didn't think I'd really wear it much other than for New Year's. But, then girls that I follow online started getting it (or the one in black), and it looked so nice on them, that it convinced me to go for it. 









Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing (Bernie Dexter)
Sweater: Gift (Heart of Haute)

Necklace, Brooch: Gifts (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this dress with your flamingos! These go together so well! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the New Years theme print on this Bernie dexter dress! I love the coral and aqua together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh You got the Bernie Dexter New Years dress! It looks so pretty on you, and as usual you found the perfect accessories to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this on you! I like this colorway more than the black, I think! And you're right - this would be so cute on your anniversary! It's a great celebratory dress!

    ReplyDelete