Sunday, August 30, 2015

Nesting Dolls Tatyana Dress

Hello there! Today Bob and I are just going to relax at home; I'm going to work out, read, and watch TV. Oh yea, I'm also going to begin packing, since we're going away this week to New Orleans! I kind of can't believe it's so soon, but that may be because we booked it only a month ahead of time, so I didn't have too much time to countdown to it! Tomorrow night we are going to my grandmother's, and meeting my dad there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Tatyana nesting dolls dress! I received it yesterday; I had ordered it from eBay. This is my first Tatyana brand item that I've bought. I had been eyeing this dress for about five months, and finally decided to take the plunge. I really like the shape of the dress; it's similar to Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny dresses, except there's no boning in the top part. I love how full the skirt is. The material isn't as thick as Jenny dresses, but I still like the material. The print is vibrant and adorable! Part of the reason I debated ordering it for so long, is because in some pictures I saw of it, the print looked too dark for me, but in others it didn't. I was happy to find that the print is bright. I could've worn a size down in the waist, and probably could've squeezed my chest into a size smaller, too. I didn't want to have to return it though, and it's nice to have some extra room all over, plus with the belt, no one can tell it's big. This is another great novelty print to have in my wardrobe! 










Dress: eBay (Tatyana)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections

Brooch: Deer Arrow
Earrings: Etsy (MouseMarket)

Clutch: eBay (Betsey Johnson)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute, I love the nesting dolls over it...looks so great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me a good resting doll print! I wonder if you put it in the dryer, it would shrink up just enough for you? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, jealous that you have this dress! Also....this is your first Tatyana purchase?!?! No way!!! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Such an adorable print! Congratulations on your first Tatyana dress! That one is my husband's favorite brand for retro reproduction dresses! :D

    ReplyDelete