Saturday, August 8, 2015

More Red Waterlilies

Hello there! Yay, the weekend is here, and the weather is just perfect again! It's sunny & warm, but not humid or too warm. Bob is working today, and I'll be home doing my chores. I went out for a drink in town last night, with my good friend. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Trashy Diva Red Waterlilies Sweetie dress. I adore this print so much. I just love yellow & red paired together. I lreally love these bold buttons, too! I got the dress from a TD Facebook group. It's big on me though, as I knew it would be, since it's a bigger size than I normally wear in TD. But, this dress is very hard to find, so that's why I went for it. The matching belt that came with the dress didn't define my waist enough, so I paired this black belt with it. My brooch blends right into the dress! I usually wear 1950's style/shapes of dresses & skirts, but I also love some 1940's shapes, and this dress is a perfect 1940's style! I have this same print in another TD dress, the L'Amour style. I think the L'Amour is more flattering on me. But, it's nice to have this option as well, to wear to work without any cardigan or bandeau.








Dress: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. I love red and yellow together...so summery! Those yellow buttons on this dress are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, happy Sunday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the yellow buttons definitely add some oomph to it! And the BAITs are a perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have even known that the dress was too big because the belt hides any excess material perfectly. PS- Always love your shoe choices. I have a couple pairs of BAITS, although one I can't wear because it runs incredibly small and I have bunions, so that doesn't help either haha!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress on you Bristol! With the cinching belt I can't tell at all that it's too big! You look great!

    ReplyDelete