Sunday, August 16, 2015

Big Polka Dots

Hello there! I'm not doing too much today, just reading, working out, and watching TV/relaxing with Bob. I may run to Marshall's and Target, too. The next two nights I'm meeting up with a friend (different friend each night), which will be nice.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Hell Bunny polka dot dresses. I bought this one from Modern Pinup over a year ago. I don't wear it that often, and I'm not sure why. I adore this shade of blue, plus I like the fun, bigger polka dots! I have two other Hell Bunny polka dot dresses with smaller polka dots. The fruit necklace I'm wearing is my favourite of my fruit necklaces, and the blue in it matches this dress so perfectly.









Dress: Modern Pinup (Hell Bunny) 
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Hair flower: Claire's
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have a few outfits that I love but don't wear enough too. Also, I miss Marshalls! There's a few in Colorado but they're kind of far away so blah. XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always perfectly accessorized. One of these days I swear I'm going to come and raid your closet! Hope you have a great week!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is adorable on you! And the color on you is amazing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete