Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Strawberry Fields....Again!

Hello there! Tonight Bob and I went to Panera with my grandmother, for her 88th birthday. We had a good time. We're just going to relax at home now. This week hasn't been going that fast for me...hopefully the next two work days speed up. 
I don't have too much going on this weekend as of yet, but next Monday and Tuesday I'm seeing a friend each night. One of the friends I'm seeing I haven't seen since May, so it'll be really nice to catch up with her. 
The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below I received in the mail yesterday, from Collectif Clothing in England. It's my second piece of that brand. I LOVE this dress! I already had a Modcloth Bea & Dot skirt in this same print, which I posted a blog about on Sunday.  The print is just so darn cute. I certainly do love a great food/novelty print! I had been thinking of ordering the dress for months, and finally went for it when it was half off recently, plus free shipping! It was quite a great deal. I wasn't sure how it would look on my bust, but luckily I think it looks fine.








Dress: Collectif Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye fo now!

3 comments:

  1. I looooooove it! I think it's so fun that you can change the top/bodice/straps too. Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this strawberry print dress by Collectif! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress on you! Glad you were able to pick it up during their recent 50% off sale! :D

    ReplyDelete