Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pastel Scotties

Hello there! It's going to be a very hot (90 degrees) & sunny weekend here. Bob is working today. I was going to go to the beach with a friend, but for some reason, I just don't feel like it. Not sure why. I'm going to clean the apartment, do laundry, work out, and get some outside outfit pictures in. 
We have gone to pretty much everywhere I wanted to go this summer for day trips. We could go back to some of those places (like New York City, New Hope, etc.), but I don't really want to spend the money, because in September we are going away twice! After that, it'll be awhile before we go on another trip. We will be going away in April (not sure where yet), so the only time we'd go away between September is April is may for one night, somewhere close.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny scottie dog skirt. It's actually the only animal print I have in my wardrobe! Surprisingly, I have yet to own any cat prints. There is a new Heart of Haute atomic cat print that's available for pre-order now, though, and I do like it. I may order the red skirt...we'll see. This outfit is pretty bastel/white based, so it's definitely paler than most of my outfits. But, that's okay with me. I don't always need to be SUPER bright! I love the pastel pink & blue together. My seahorse necklace and diner brooch match it so well. 






Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Amazon (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh when will this 90 degree hell END??? I am at my limit, I swear!! I can't wait for fall. I also don't blame you for not going to the beach - in this heat, to me, the beach just sounds GROSS! haha I am not much of a beach goer. I am more of the AC enjoyer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh did you get anything in the DSC TD print? I'd love to see you pair that seahorse necklace with it one day! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete